WELCOME TO THE OISRAN MT. HOOD LEAGUE!
- This League is one of three ski leagues in OISRAN.
- 50 high school student-athletes compete on 3 teams in races held at different locations in Central and Northern Oregon.
- We compete in a variety of races – interval starts and mass starts; classic and freestyle; pursuit races, sprint races, and relay races.
- The racing season culminates with the State Championships, where we compete for two days with skiers from the other OISRAN Leagues.
- This is a no-cut program, meaning any student may ski on their school team. We welcome novice skiers and non-skiers, as well as experienced racers.
- You need only to enjoy snow and outdoor adventures to join us.
Tentative 2022-23 Race Schedule
|Saturday, January 6||10 am||Teacup Invitational @ Teacup Ski Trails - Classic Technique - Interval Start|
|Saturday, January 27||9 am||TBA|
|Saturday, January 20||11 am||XC Oregon Invitational @ Mt. Bachelor Ski Area - Skate Technique - Interval Start||XC Oregon|
|Saturday, February 3||TBA||TBA|
|Saturday, February 10||10 am||Meadows Skiathlon Relay @ Mt. Hood Meadows - Classic and Skate Technique|
|Friday, February 23||2 pm||OISRAN State Championships @ Mt. Bachelor Ski Area (Day 1 - Skate)|
|Saturday February 24||10 am||OISRAN State Championships @ Mt. Bachelor Ski Area (Day 2 - Classic + Relay)|
Mt Hood League Contacts
|Team||School Agreements||Head Coach||Team Info|
|Corvallis High School – Spartans||22-23||Matt Betts||N/A|
|Crescent Valley High School – Raiders||22-23||Matt Betts||N/A|
|Hood River Valley High School – Eagles||22-23||CJ Rench||N/A|
|St. Mary’s Academy– Blues||22-23||Zach Sippel||N/A|
League President: CJ Rench
League Treasurer: Shaun Larson
HOW TO REGISTER AND JOIN THIS SKIING COMMUNITY
- Students, Coaches, Provisional Skiers and Volunteers register online.
- Schools sign a “School Agreement Form“, clarifying under what circumstances the students can use the school name, or if they may not use the school name.
2022-23 Race Results Race Results Archive
Mt. Hood Meadows
Ski Area Release of Liability Forms
Will find the following at this Mt. Hood Meadows link:
1) On-line Race and Competition Waiver
2) On-line Providence Consent Form
There is no signature page – please sign at the bottom of the form