$15 per racer fee
The race fee for the 2023 State Championships will be one charge of $15 per skier for the 2-day event.
Teams can pay at check in with cash or check (payable to OISRAN), or OISRAN will bill your team after the event.
NEW system: Racers, Coaches, and Volunteers on Skis must use Mt. Bachelor PASS CARDS (plastic cards) to access the ski trails for both days of the State Championships event.
If you already have a full Seasons’ Pass, use your season pass on both race days.
- If you do not have a full Season’s Pass, you must load two free vouchers (one for each day) onto a Mt. Bachelor PASS CARD.
- Follow the instructions you received in an email message on Saturday evening (February 18th). The instructions explain how to redeem free vouchers and load them onto a valid PASS CARD
- Use your PASS CARD on both race days
Contact Sarah Swaney firstname.lastname@example.org before 8pm on Thursday, Feb 23.
- If you have not received the email message with your free vouchers and information.
- If you have questions that are not answered in the email message you received.
Day of race pass card issues:
- A Nordic center employee will be at the PUB card machine at the Mt. Gateway building to help with QR code processing and card printing.
- If your Pass Card is not working at the Nordic gate, but you loaded the vouchers on it, take it to the Nordic center window.
- If a racer comes to the race without preparing for a pass card, the racer’s coach needs to address this issue. Waivers must be signed by parent/guardian.
- Sarah Swaney will not be available on race days to answer pass card questions.
- Limited assistance / direction may be available at the check-in table while it is open.
Spectators on foot are allowed access to ONLY the stadium area:
You will not be allowed to go elsewhere on the trail system on foot. You must use a special marked and fenced route. Signs will guide you.
USE OF NORDIC LODGE:
Use of the interior of the Nordic Lodge by anyone affiliated with the OISRAN race is prohibited unless purchasing food or tickets. Portable toilets are to be used and are available at the entrance gate, the team area and near the finish.
TEAM TENT AREA is at the SOCCER FIELD
- Please tell skiers to keep all ski bags, packs, etc. out of the Nordic Center and use the designated area for team tents for any personal belongings.
- Any large items, such as tents/tables, can be left at the Soccer Field overnight on Friday night, so they do not have to be hauled in and out on Friday.
- All persons accessing the team tent area must be on skis or snowshoes. Please no walking to the team tent area.
First Aid kit, other medical supplies, and OISRAN Medical Personnel will be in a Blue Tent near Timing Shed. Mt. Bachelor Ski Patrol will be available for emergencies needing snowmobile assistance. For backup assistance, call Nordic Center @ 541-693-0999. If no answer, call 541-693-0911 for Mountain Ski Patrol.
Friday, Feb. 25th -1:00 p.m. MANDATORY near TIMING SHED
Friday, Feb. 25th -3:45 pm IF NEEDED. near TIMING SHED
Saturday, Feb. 26th -8:45 am IF NEEDED. near TIMING SHED
- Webscorer Live Timing will be the site for the unofficial race results, labeled as “Preliminary Results”
- For Live Timing go to https://www.webscorer.com/oisra-southern
- Deadlines for reporting timing errors:
- For Friday’s race, deadline is 8:00 a.m. Saturday morning. Call David @ 541-848-9496 or email David.email@example.com to report errors.
- For Saturday’s race, deadline is 1:00 p.m. to report timing errors to David at timing shed
If the Technical Delegate receives notification of an infraction that will go to a jury meeting, Coaches will be notified by radio if one of their skiers has such an infraction.
VARSITY RELAY RACES:
- Pick up VARSITY Relay Bibs from a bin at the end of the Finish Zone
- All schools with two or more skiers of one gender enter ONE relay team per gender in the Varsity Relay race.
- If a school has only two racers, no racer skis the third lap. A dummy time will be calculated for the missing third skier and the team will get Varsity Relay points.
- All skiers on a Varsity Relay Team must attend the same school. No mixed teams.
- Schools must enter a Varsity relay team to get a team score (Freestyle Pts + Classic Pts + Relay Pts = Team score)
- Names for VARSITY relay skiers can be submitted at any time, even after the races are over.
JV RELAY RACES:
- Pick up JV Relay Bibs from a bin at the end of the Finish Zone AFTER the Varsity Relay races are completed.
- JV Relay bib sets are assigned to the BOYS JV Relay race or the GIRLS JV Relay race
- JV Relay bib sets are pre-loaded into the Webscorer app according to BOYS JV Relay race or the GIRLS JV Relay race
- Coaches can mix teams and genders, HOWEVER, the bib numbers assigned to the BOYS JV Relay race must race in the BOYS JV race; and bib numbers assigned to the GIRLS JV Relay must race in the GIRLS JV race
- No lap times will be available for skiers on the JV relay legs. Only team times are reported.
- No dummy times will be calculated for JV Relay teams that have only 2 racers.
AWARDS TO BE PRESENTED
- Top 15 Individual Boys (Combined CL and FS scores)
- Top 15 Individual Girls (Combined CL and FS scores)
- Top 5 Boys Teams (Combined Team Pts for CL, FS, and Relay)
- Top 5 Girls Teams (Combined Team Pts for CL, FS, and Relay)
- Top 5 Boys Relay Teams
- Top 5 Girls Relay Teams
- First Place for Overall Combined Boys & Girls Team
AWARDS CEREMONY – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH
- 3:15 p.m. – Century Center (Open Plaza by Latitude 44 Sports) – 30 SW Century Dr. in Bend.
- Ski clothing is appropriate ‘dress code’; venue is outside; dress warm
- No food or beverages will be provided