Skip to content
- First aid kit and other medical supplies are at a Blue Tent or tarp near stadium.
- Course Monitors and race officials will have radios to ask for NON-EMERGENCY medical help.
- OISRAN Chief Medical Officer is Pete Reinhardt: Cell: 541-205-2138.
- For backup ski patrol assistance, call the Nordic Center – 541-693-0999. If no answer, call Mountain Ski Patrol at 541-693-0911.
- Technical Delegate for the State Championships is Alan Watson: cell phone: 509-341-4846.
- Coaches need to know which of their racers have chronic care needs such as asthma and how to treat.
- If a racer has to be sent to a hospital, coordinate with racer’s coach and parents. Contact information for parents is at the Timing Shed.
- Fill out OISRAN incident report online at https://oisran.org/coaches-resources-forms/accident-incident-reporting/