MEDICAL PLAN - 2o24 OISRAN State Championships
- First aid kit and other medical supplies are at a Blue Tent located at the Start/Finish Area of the race course.
- First-Aid volunteers will staff the First-Aid Tent.
- First Aid care and basic athlete assessment will be performed by OISRAN medical staff.
- Advanced care (beyond that of water, band-aides, sunscreen, warming tent, blister cream) and snowmobile transport will be provided by Mt. Bachelor Ski Patrol & Nordic Ski Patrol
- First-Aid tent volunteers will have radio communication with Course Monitors to receive timely reports of any medical emergencies throughout the race course.
- Course Monitors and race officials will have radios to ask for NON-EMERGENCY medical help.
- OISRAN Chief Medical Officer is Pete Reinhardt: Cell: 541-205-2138.
- Advanced Care Requests will be made directly to Mt. Bachelor Ski Patrol & Nordic Ski Patrol on the race course OR by calling the Mt. Bachelor Ski Patrol directly at 541-693-0911.
- Technical Delegate for the State Championships is Alan Watson: cell phone: 509-341-4846.
- Coaches need to know which of their racers have chronic care needs such as asthma and how to treat.
- If a racer has to be sent to a hospital, coordinate with racer’s coach and parents.
- Fill out OISRAN incident report online at https://oisran.org/coaches-resources-forms/accident-incident-reporting/